At myGEKOgear, we strongly believe in a commitment to quality. All of our products are backed by a 12-month warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship.
Click Below for Free Extended Warranty:Register your myGEKOgear product with us within 30 days of purchase to extend your 12-month warranty to 18 months.
myGEKOgear products are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year after their original purchase date under normal use. The warranty begins on the date of purchase, you cannot apply to extend your warranty, once your warranty period is over. Register your product right after purchasing. This warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser with original proof of purchase and only when purchased from an authorized myGEKOgear retailer or reseller.
If the product requires service, please contact the selling dealer.
All returned units to the manufacturer for repair, including WARRANTY REPAIR, must follow the RMA procedure listed below:
Limited Warranty Statement
- This limited warranty is given only to the original purchaser of the product.
- The limited warranty shall be restricted to the country/region of product purchase.
- The limited warranty is only valid and enforceable in countries where the product is sold.
- The limited warranty shall last for 12 months from the date of the original purchase. The invoice will be required as proof of purchase.
- The limited warranty covers the expenses for inspecting and repairing the product during the warranty period.
- The defective product shall be delivered by the purchaser to the reseller store or authorized dealer, along with the warranty card and the invoice (proof of purchase).
- myGEKOgear will attempt to repair the defective product or replace it with a unit in good working condition. Faulty units and components will not be returned.
- The repaired or replaced product shall continue to be warranted for the remaining time of the original warranty period.
- The limited warranty excludes defects caused by misuse, use of third-party accessories, or unauthorized repair of the product.
- We reserve the right to add, delete or amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- This warranty does not cover wear and tear on components and accessories such as power cables, camera mounts, and connection cables.
This warranty does not cover products determined by myGEKOgear, to be damaged by any of the following:
- Accident, misuse, abuse, or alteration
- Use with unauthorized accessories or use other than as instructed
- Connecting to incorrect current and voltage
- Any other conditions beyond our control
Procedure to manufacturer:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information to obtain an RMA number from the manufacturer – Model number, serial number, contact person with a phone and fax number, billing address (only for out-of-warranty repair), shipping address (where to ship after repair), and detailed description of problem symptoms. Copy of original receipt issued for purchase of the unit.
- Ship the unit to the manufacturer in the original container with all accessories and label the RMA number on the box to myGEKOgear. The buyer/customer is responsible for return shipping to our RMA office.
- Once the RMA is approved, the replacement unit will be inspected, prepared, and shipped. myGEKOgear reserves the right to replace a defective product with the most comparable product currently available. Your exclusive remedy for any defective product covered by this limited warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective product. myGEKOgear’s entire liability for any defective product shall in no event exceed the purchase price for the defective product.
- Warranty service is only applicable to myGEKOgear Brand products purchased in the United States or Canada. If national laws provide otherwise, they will be implemented in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
- The GPS signal is sent by satellites from various countries. myGEKOgear will not be liable for any failure caused by satellites or related equipment.
- It is recommended to back up user data and programs before daily use or repairs/format to avoid accidental loss during usage. You must format the micro SD card on a regular basis to the reduce risk of data loss/inconsistencies. myGEKOgear does not compensate nor is responsible for any loss caused by data loss during use or maintenance.
- During the free warranty period, myGEKOgear has the right to dispose of the faulty parts after replacement.
- If the product parts are not available due to discontinued production, the product maintenance service will be stopped or replaced with a different model of equivalent value.
- Turnaround time is approximately 3-4 weeks. However, turnaround time is subject to change without notice, especially during the busy seasons (Holidays, Summer).
*Please note: total process time is including the time it takes to receive, process, test, and ship the unit. The processing time is largely based on shipping times, if there are any issues after the unit has been shipped, leaving our warehouse, the end user will need to contact the carrier to inquire about the status or file a claim.
- The manufacturer does not do refunds, please contact the vendor you purchased from for your refund.
- Any service performed that is not covered by the warranty policy above may be subject to return shipping, repair, or replacement costs.