The E100 is a compact dash cam with a 1.5” LCD screen. It records in 1080P high definition at 120 degrees to make sure that you have clear footage of everything that unfolds on the road.
This discreet and compact dashcam has incredible video quality that you can find in other dashcams minus the high price tag. This affordable dashcam will create stunning videos day or night without taking up space on your windshield. A reliable suction mount and 8GB MicroSD card is included along with the long charging cable and USB cord to transfer and view files. The LCD screen is only 1.5” and records in 1080HD with 120° angle making certain you catch a wide view of your drive. Never miss an important driving event again. If you are looking for the perfect sized dashcam that can record amazing videos but without all the extra features then the GEKO E100 is the perfect choice.
- 1080p Full HD
- Heat Resistant Lens
- Optimal EV Value
- Seamless Loop Recording
- Certified 8GB MicroSD Card with Adapter Included
- Motion Activated Recording
- Innovated Flip Screen Design
|Recording Resolution||1920×1080 30fps FHD; 1140×1080 25fps FHD; 1280×720 (720p); 848×480 (WVGA); 640×480; VGA 640×480; QVGA 320×240|
|Imaging Sensor||Digital HD Color CMOS|
|Display Size||1.5″ LCD|
|View Angle(F.O.V.)||120° A+ grade high-resolution wide angle lens|
|Max. Capacity of microSD card||Support 2GB-32GB Class 6-10|
|Batteries Included||Li-ion battery: 3.7V/180mAh|
|Camera Power Source||Car Charger Plug in/Battery-powered/DC12/24V-DC5V/1000mA|
|Automatic Incident Detection (G-Sensor)||Yes|
|Built-in GPS Logging||No|
|File Format||.AVI, JPG 5MP|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||1.75″x 2.5″ x 1.5″|
|Additional Accessories Included||Suction holder, car charger, USB cable. Manual. 8GB MicroSD card and Adapter|
|Operating Temp.||14°F~149°F / -10°C~65°C|
|User Manual||Click Here to Download|
|Instructions||1. Power off the dashcam first and then eject the MicroSD Card from the dashcam.|
2. Using a card reader to insert Micro SD Card into your computer.
3. Drag or copy EF1.08.02.bin to your SD card
4. Eject the MicroSD card from the computer.
5. Insert the MicroSD card into the dashcam and power it on. The screen will remain dark for around 1 minute and it will reboot.
6. Go to settings to verify the version: Click ok to stop recording to enter menu and Press Menu twice to enter the second page of the menu ->firmware version -> It should show EF1.08.02.
7. Format your SD Card before using: Click ok to stop recording and to enter menu and Press Menu twice to enter the second page of the menu -> format -> SD Card ->ok. After formatting is finished, you are good to go.
FULL HD VIDEO QUALITY
MOTION ACTIVATED RECORDING
To be amazed
SEE AND CAPTURE EVERYTHING AROUND YOU
My Geko Gear strives to bring you a high quality and easy to use dash cam that will fit any drivers needs.
Never miss a moment again