High-performance dash cam capturing video at 1080P. Empowered with GPS logging, Wi-Fi capabilities, and driver assist features. Recommended dash cam for commercial drivers!
The Orbit 550 is a high-performance dash cam recording in 1080p with a 140° wide angle, making sure that you’ll have more coverage of all lanes of the road. Using a CMOS sensor, the Orbit 950 will render clear well-lit video in low light situations. Wi-Fi capabilities is made to make the experience more user friendly. Now you’ll be able to use your smartphone to access, download, and share your dash cam footage wherever and whenever you want. GPS logging will help you view your location and speed on the footage, so you know where the events occurred. To promote better driving habits, driver assist features are pre-installed such as the lane departure warning system and front collision warning system. The Orbit 550 external storage supports up to 128GB microSD card. Additionally, a 16GB microSD card is included with the package so you’ll be able to immediately start recording your drives!
- 140° Wide Angle
- 3″ LCD Screen
- Wi-Fi APP Control
- GPS Logging
- Wide Dynamic Range
- Parking Mode
- Motion Detection
- Speed Limit Alert
- Lane Departure Warning System
- Front Collision Warning System
|Imaging Sensor||CMOS Sensor|
|Display Size||3″ LCD|
|Max. Capacity of microSD card||Supports up to 128GB (16GB MicroSD Card in Box)|
|Batteries Included||240mAh Li-ion battery embedded|
|Camera Power Source||Car Charger Plug in/Battery-powered|
|Automatic Incident Detection (G-Sensor)||Yes|
|USB Interface||USB 2.0|
|Built-in GPS Logging||Yes|
|File Format||.MOV / H.264|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||2″ x 3.25″ x 1.3″|
|Additional Accessories Included||Windshield Suction Mount, 12-24V Car Charger, 16GB microSD Card with adapter, Quick User Guide|
|Operating Temp.||-10°C~65°C / 14°F~149°F|
|Languages||English/ Français / Chinese Simplified / Chinese Traditional|
|User Manual||Click Here to Download|
|Instructions||1. Power off the dash cam first and then eject the MicroSD Card from the dashcam.|
2. Using a card reader to insert Micro SD Card into your computer.
3. Drag or copy FW96658A.bin to your SD card.
4. Eject the MicroSD card from the computer.
5. Insert the MicroSD card into the dashcam and power it on. The screen will remain dark for around 1 minute and it will reboot.
6. Go to settings to verify the version: Click ok to stop recording to enter menu and Press Menu twice to enter the second page of the menu ->firmware version -> It should show EF1.08.02.
7. Format your SD Card before using: Click ok to stop recording and to enter menu and Press Menu twice to enter the second page of the menu -> format -> SD Card ->ok. After formatting is finished, you are good to go.
1080P Full HD
Record beautifully rendered 1080p full high definition with the Orbit 550. Be prepared and always have video evidence of what occurs, never miss a moment on the road.
Easily have access to your dash cam footage using the myGEKOgear app to view, download, and share your dash cam footage wherever and whenever you like. This eliminates the hassle of physically inserting your microSD card into a computer.
The GPS logging feature the Orbit 550 will log your location and speed on the footage. This will help you know where and what speed you were going when an event occurred.
To be amazed
SEE AND CAPTURE EVERYTHING AROUND YOU
myGEKOgear strives to bring you a high quality and easy to use dash cam that will fit any drivers needs.
Never miss a moment again