The Hardwire Kit is designed to help you power ON your dash cam at all times, monitoring your vehicle even when you turn your vehicle off and step away.
The myGEKOgear hardwire kit is designed to help users hardwire in their dash cam to the car battery. With the dash cam hardwired in, it will be powered on 24/7 so users can monitor car even when the car’s battery is turned off.
- Compatible with these myGEKOgear dash cams:
Orbit 110, Orbit 120, Orbit 130, Orbit 510, Orbit 530, Orbit 550, Orbit 930, Orbit 950, Infiniview, Infiniview Lite, E100, P500.
1. When connected to the battery it will continually supply power even after the car is turned off.
2. Low voltage protection function will detect when the battery voltage is getting too low and automatically switch off the device to guarantee that the vehicle will start normally.
3. This product realizes the change of the automobile battery protection voltage by adjusting the step-down switch gear. Four gears are set for the input 12V/24V. The corresponding protection voltage is 11.8V, 12V, 12.2V, 12.4V/23.6V, 24V, 24.4V and 24.8V, respectively.Users can adjust the specific protection voltage according to their own power requirements. (due to the influence of components, equipment accuracy and wire voltage drop, there may be about 0.2V deviation in 12V gear and 0.4V deviation in 24V gear, but it does not affect the actual use.)
4. When the car is in the state of ignition, the step-down line is always in working state; when the car is out of fire, if the battery voltage falls below the set protection voltage, it will automatically turn off after 100 s (+/-10s) to protect the battery.
5. Products have reverse connection protection.
|Input Voltage||DC 12V or 24V|
|Output Voltage||DC 5.5V|
|Output Current||Max 2A|
|Adjustable Low Voltage Protection|
|User Manual||Click Here to Download|
Wide Range of Compatability
This hardwire cable is suitable for most car models (Voltage between 12-24V), And design for almost all 5V/2.5A car mini USB devices
24 Hours surveillance
The hardwire kit connects to the car battery so it can provide a continuous power supply for 24 hours. This helps your dash cam powered on even car turned off.
Low Voltage Battery Protection
This function will detect when the battery voltage is getting too low and will automatically switch off the device to guarantee that that the vehicle will start normally.
SEE AND CAPTURE EVERYTHING AROUND YOU
myGEKOgear strives to bring you a high quality and easy to use dash cam that will fit any drivers needs.
Never miss a moment again